Larry Smyj: Top NJ Inspector Home Building Property Inspections
Larry Smyj, top NJ Inspector, started Aurora Home Inspections in 2005. He is licensed in NJ and NY as a Home Inspector and Commercial Building Inspector, and he also offers the unique experience of having been a building contractor.
He is a Certified Master Home Inspector with InterNachi and also carries licenses for Mold, Indoor Air Quality, VOC, Radon, Termite/ WDI and Tank Sweep Inspections. He is also a certified Master Deck Inspector, offering property owners virtually any option. With Oil Tank Sweep inspections, Larry can offer the leading-edge Ground Penetrating Radar Equipment. He is a firm believer in continued education and keeping up with new technology in the field. In fact, he uses Thermal Imaging when needed on an inspection as well as UV lights for scans.
Larry is a member of the board at NJ-ALPHI and a member of InterNACHI. He continues to mentor students in the field for Home Inspectors and Realtors.
Inspector Inspection Licenses
- NJ Home Inspection license # 24GI00070300
- NY Home Inspection license # 16000016880
- NJ Radon Measurement Technician # MET12197
- NY Radon Measurement Technician # 6ST0014
- NJ Commercial Pesticide Applicator # 51057B
- NY Commercial Pesticide Applicator # C0840311
- NY Mold Assessor License #00568
- Virginia Certified Mold Inspector VA CMI 2011-021
- Lead Dust Sampling Technician # D-I-T 784452-00096
When not working, Larry likes reading and hiking.