Furnace or Boiler Tune-Up In NJ
It’s getting closer and closer to being cold enough to turn the heat on. Before it gets any colder, avoid any potential problems by scheduling a furnace or boiler tune up in NJ. Doing this will ensure that you can be comfortably warm and toasty in your home and won’t get any unwelcome surprises when you fire up the heating system for the first time this year. Make sure when you schedule a furnace or boiler tune-up in NJ, you are using a trusted, vetted professional.
NJ Fall Furnace Maintenance
Whether it runs on gas or electric, your furnace needs an annual tune-up to ensure it’s operating as it should. Fall furnace maintenance is crucial in ensuring that your home will be a comfortable and safe place in the cold months. Every Fall furnace tune-up should include:
- Cleaning of the heating element, burners, pilot housing, and ignition.
- Lubrication of the fan motors.
- Inspection of the ventilation system and flue.
- Gas leak inspection.
- Inspection of the electrical components of the furnace.
- Air filter cleaning or replacement.
NJ Fall Boiler Maintenance
Tuning-up a boiler system will prevent unexpected issues and increase the efficiency. Every Fall boiler tune-up should include:
- Internal pressure inspection.
- Checking of the boiler’s structural soundness.
- Pilot light housing cleaning.
- Descaling hard water buildup.
- Air handler servicing (If applicable).
By tuning-up and servicing your boiler or furnace ahead of the cold winter months you can be sure that you will be keeping your home safe and warm this winter. You will also boost the efficiency of the heater and save yourself money on your heating bills.